Arts & Sciences, Summer 2014, printed June 2014
- 2 Pack of Notebooks
- 64-page memo books
- measure 4-¾" wide by 7-½" tall
- bound with rugged saddle-stitch process featuring three sturdy gold staples
- sturdy Mohawk Loop 110-kb covers with silver ink and debossed logos
- The “Arts” Note Book is designated for creative musings, featuring a wine-colored cover containing a wealth of handy information for writers and fine artists. Its 64 interior pages are quarter-inch ruled in “Academy Gray” for prose and poetry on the right-hand (“recto”) side, and blank on the left-hand (“verso”) side for sketches, scribbles, and sentence diagrams.
- “Sciences” sports a dark slate gray cover loaded with the formulas, theories, and ideas you need to get you through your day. The recto pages feature an all-new “Engineer’s Graph” subdivided into one-inch, half-inch, and tenth-inch squares in “Academy Gray.” As with “Arts,” the “verso” side of the sheet is blank, awaiting your diagrams, calculations, and observations.
- COLORS limited-editions, are issued quarterly & tend to sell out quickly
- Photos courtesy of Field Notes
"I'm not writing it down to remember it later, I'm writing it down to remember it now"
Made in the USA