Shelterwood, Spring 2014, printed March 2014
- 3 Pack of Pocket Notebooks
- 48-page memo books
- measure 3-1/2" wide by 5-1/2" tall
- bound with rugged saddle-stitch process featuring three sturdy gold staples
- covers made from actual American Cherry wood, sliced ever-so-thin and bonded to a substrate of kraft paper for durability. No two “Shelterwood” memo books are the same but all share their origin in the same few hand-picked cherry trees from Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin. The wood covers are sustainably produced, with one 60″ wide log converted into 5000 feet of “Sheer Veneer,” with very little waste
- covers are left uncoated with text printed in a triple-hit of “Ghostflower White” which remains slightly opaque, the wood texture showing through like a faded whitewashed fence
- inside covers feature mossy green text on kraft paper
- Inside pages are Finch Fine “Soft White” 70# text stock ruled in “Maidenhair Green"
- COLORS limited-editions, are issued quarterly & tend to sell out quickly
"I'm not writing it down to remember it later, I'm writing it down to remember it now"
Made in the USA