Field Notes - Hatch
Hatch, Fall 2022, printed September 2022
- 3 Pack of Pocket Notebooks
- 48 page memo books
- measure 3½" wide by 5½" tall
- each cover features a portion of a poster produced by Nashville's Hatch Show Print letterpress print shop. Each poster yielded six covers, one book from each poster is included in the 3-Packs. As a result of that, and the natural variations in letterpress printing, there’s a ton of variety in the run
- cover papers are Domtar Cougar 100#C “White” with a brute-force application of a variety of hand-mixed Kennedy oil-based inks, including “Just About Pantone 637"
- inside features Finch Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Actual Pantone 635” soy-based Toyo ink in a ruled pattern
- bound with staples
- 56th quarterly COLORS edition
"I'm not writing it down to remember it later, I'm writing it down to remember it now"
Made in the USA