United States of Letterpress, Fall 2020, printed September 2020
- 3 Pack of Pocket Notebooks
- 48 page memo books
- measure 3½" wide by 5½" tall
- features the work of nine independent letterpress shops from across America. This series demonstrates a wide array of craftsmanship, ingenuity, and love for the age-old and tactile process of letterpress printing
- Three packs available:
SERIES A 3-PACK
Includes one cover designed by Full-Circle Press of Nevada City, California. One of two by Genghis Kern of Denver, Colorado. One of two by Mama’s Sauce of Orlando, Florida.
SERIES B 3-PACK
Includes one of two cover designs by Springtide Press of Tacoma, One of two by Brad Vetter of Louisville, Kentucky. One of two by Ben Blount of Evanston, Illinois.
SERIES C 3-PACK
Includes one of two cover designs by Rick Griffith of Denver, Colorado. One of two by Erin Beckloff of Springboro, Ohio. One cover by Starshaped Press of Chicago, Illinois.
Please Note: Most of the artists created two designs of each book so the 3-Packs of A, B, and C may vary from the image as shown. We are unable to fulfill requests for specific designs inside the 3-Packs.
- covers printed on 1 of 6 French Pop-Tone 100#C stocks with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of “Linotype Slug Gray” soy-based Superior ink. It was then sent to 1 of 6 Letterpress printers around the U.S.A. and smashed with a 2-color application of “Process Blue” and “Rubine Red” letterpress inks.
- inside features graph grid body pages printed on Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Double Knee Duck Canvas Light Brown” soy-based Toyo ink
- bound with staples
- 48th quarterly COLORS edition
photos courtesy of Fieldnotesbrand.com
"I'm not writing it down to remember it later, I'm writing it down to remember it now"
Made in the USA